Friday, February 8, 2008

Cruise Line job Offer from Nepal

Introduction


Namstee and Greetings from Nepal!!


United International Management (P).Ltd. is one of the pioneers, experienced and leading Manpower Agencies in the Kingdom of Nepal. Registered under the Ministry of labor, having License No. 192/057/058. it's Main objectives notion view is to be GOOD to others and provide Utmost Satisfaction, and bettering everybody's & Employee by providing them with better opportunities abroad on employment sector and to solve the Unemployment problem of the country decided supporting and bastion the nation economic we can out- rightly say that UIM has remained one of the most experience and pioneer main power agencies Nepal.
United International has been supplying Ship Crew to the cruise line and Yacht Industries, since several Years.
AND
SKILLED CONSULTANT OVERSEAS SERVICES (P) LTD providing consultancy services and trainings that are looking caregiver jobs abroad.

Company Profile
Company's Name : United International Management Pvt. Ltd.
Established on : 1999 AD.
Main Objective : To recruit Manpower supply well
Experience care giver to abroad.
Telephone No : 977-1-2102092
977-1-4490521
Fax No : 977-1-4467053
Postal Address : GPO BOX NO 8973
NPC 873
Katmandu Nepal
E-mail : prem.skilled@consultant.com
Prem_gurung7@yahoo.com



Contact persons:

Mr. Prem Kumar Gurung
(Operation & Recruiting Manager)
Ph. 00977-9841213489

Mr. Jewan Lama
(Training Coordinator)
Ph. 00977-9841216231

Mr. Karan Gurung
(Manager)
Ph: 009779841303087

Available Categories (We offer the following Services)
Hotel/Resort/Restaurant
Manager
Front Office Personnel
House Keepers
Cooks
Food & Beverage Controllers
Waiters
Stewards
Gardeners
Room Boys
Utility

Security Company
Security Manager
Safety/Security Officer
Security Guards
Watchman





Health Services
Doctor
Nurse
Care Giver
Nanny
Au pair
Child caretaker
Disable care
House Maid



GUARANTEES AND ASSURANCES

United International Management (P) Ltd. assumes full professional responsibilities as a Government-registered overseas employment company in Nepal because only such registered companies are authorized to provide the required manpower abroad.
Further, We at United International Management (P) Ltd. are open at all the times for
Any other information needed by you. Looking forward your positive response ASAP.

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Are there any security jobs onboard any cruise ships right now ?

Unknown said...

I AM AJAY CHAUDHARY FROM JHAPA NEPAL.I AM YOUNG ENERGETIC HEALTHY BOY OF 21 YEARS OLD JUST CLEARED MY BACHEOLAR STUDY (BBS).I AM VERY INTERESTED IN CRUISE LINE JOBS.I AM VERY UNKNOWN ABOUT THE RELATED CRUISE JOBS.I WANNA GET FEEDBACK AND NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRUISE JOBS.

Unknown said...

I very much enjoyed reading your description of life at sea.
This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article.
You can visit my website. cruise line agency

Unknown said...

I have completed my bachelor in hotel and hospitality mgnt and m a fresher with 1years experience in kitchen department is there any sort of jobs suitable for me in cruise line plz gve some feedback

Anonymous said...

Dear sir,
pls,update your phone nos.its not connecting i tried several many times.

Anonymous said...

i am a hospitality industry student i complete my bachelor and looking for cruise job.i have to do training for that

Unlucky person said...

Hi! I am experienced for 5 years in passenger ship as a security guard who challenged all the circumstances for safety and security for guest and crew.
Looking for good company.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am an ex serviceman from Indian Army. I am interested for cruise ship security job. Do you have any vacancies? Please inform.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am an ex serviceman from Indian Army. I am interested for cruise ship security job. Do you have any vacancies? Please inform.

Unknown said...

Dear sir,
1. I'm an ex-Indian army, having 23 years of experience in the field of security. I also worked for the UN agency as a security guard in Afghanistan for 3 years.It has been a year since I have quit my last job.

2. I'd like to know, is there any armed/unarmed security job for me?

3. please acknowledge.

Unknown said...

I'm 28 years old energetic guy who have already worked in armed police force for six years and two years in boarding school as a computer operator.I have already done all those training(STCW) which is required for the crew. I am looking for the security guard job.If there is any vacancy please inform me. I am ready for any time.

Unknown said...

Dear sir,
I have 10 years experience in this Security field (Security supervisor,Team leader,Ops Center,Deployment officer,Shift Incharge) with having a CPR,FIRE FIGHTER and UAE PSBD Security license.Now i'm seeking a job in Cruise line.I have done security in Malaysia,UAE,Qatar,Moscow. So sir if m eligible in any field of cruise crew line then please inform me in your appropriate time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Namaste sir,
My name is Sujan Dahal. I am 23 year old and I am from dolkha - kavre, Nepal. I have not so good education qualification.. But I been working in security from the age of 18 .. I know the rule and regulation of security person.. If any find of job opportunity for security guard of cruise.. Please do contact me .. Contact 9813835105 .. Thank u

Unknown said...

Dear sir, I have experienced 3 contract as kitchen steward in cruise line ..Now I want to apply in world cruise, is it possible to apply for kitchen steward in world cruise?

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
I'm Ashmit, 24 years old from Rupandehi,Nepal. I passed higher level and working in
UAE (EKFC) as a Asst. Store Man since 2014 to till date. I believed that "I'm well qualified in Cruise line in retail or sales man or if then stores" hope if you the people think that I'm eligible then please contact me in my e-mail ID : www.ashmitsunwar@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Dear sir,
I am Vinod.I have done my 3 years Hotel Management degree from India.I have 9 months experience of 5 star hotel.Recently i am working with catering company in UAE.I want to join cruise line.I have no idea about cruise line.Can i give me some suggestion for cruise line.

Unknown said...

Dear sir,
I am Vinod.I have done my 3 years Hotel Management degree from India.I have 9 months experience of 5 star hotel.Recently i am working with catering company in UAE.I want to join cruise line.I have no idea about cruise line.Can i give me some suggestion for cruise line.

Manpower Agency in Nepal said...

Thanks for sharing this information…you are indeed a blessing for bloggers.
You have done a great job Keep it up!


regards,
Manpoweragency

Unknown said...

9843368930
Contact this number...

sophia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sophia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sophia said...

I'm 26 years old energetic guy who have already worked in armed police force for 6 years and 3 years in security guard in malaysia .I have already done all those training(STCW) which is required for the crew. Now i'm seeking a job in Cruise line. So sir if m eligible in any field of cruise crew line then please inform me in your appropriate time.I am ready for any time,Thank you.
Contact-
mahendragc99@gmail.com
+60178754985

sophia said...

I'm 26 years old energetic guy who have already worked in armed police force for 6 years and 3 years in security guard in malaysia .I have already done all those training(STCW) which is required for the crew. Now i'm seeking a job in Cruise line. So sir if m eligible in any field of cruise crew line then please inform me in your appropriate time.I am ready for any time,Thank you.
Contact-
mahendragc99@gmail.com
+60178754985

Nandini Murthy said...

Wonderful bloggers like yourself who would positively reply encouraged me to be more open and engaging in commenting.So know it's helpful.
Skilled manpower services in chennai.php

buyket said...


تتعدد الشركات التي تقدم خدمات ىالتنظيف لاكن لا يمكن ان تكون كلها في نفس مستوي الجوده فان كنت من الباحثين عن جودة الشركه قبل اي شئ اخر فانصحة بزيارة احدي تلك الصفحات
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف بالخرج
والتي تقدم افضل خدمات التنظيف بالمنزل باعلي مستوي من الكفائه
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف

Unknown said...

Nice article, Keep up the good work

https://seamanbooknepal.weebly.com/

Unknown said...

Can u contact me for security officer job in cruise. My mobile no is 9803547740

Unknown said...

I am interested to housekeeping can i get job in cruise??

Unknown said...

This company is well Established so prefer join this Company.I am interested to security guard i am retired Army.I havev 18 years experience in security fields.if I have given this opportunity.I will do my best of Ability in your company please sir help me

Livechapter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livechapter said...

Hello, please visit here for job placement in different big organization abroad.
http://www.lmmanpower.com/